Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sam I Am-Part 3 The Activities

Not many activities are needed for a one year old party, but since this one year old has 2 very active older sisters, we needed something.  So, we had a green egg hunt!  Yes, you can order just green plastic eggs online!  I filled them with Dr. Seuss silly bands, orange and green suckers, and stickers.  The kids had a blast having an egg hunt in July!  I got orange sand pails for $1 at Michaels so they could collect their eggs!



Hayes enjoyed reading a board book version of Green Eggs and Ham.


Sam may not have been big enough to hunt eggs, but he had lots of fun playing with them!


With the leftover stickers that I had, the kids were going to make little books.  Honestly, there just wasn't enough time for this.  But, I have left it out and my girls have enjoyed doing it the last couple of days!


Couple more notes:
All the fabric is from Premier Fabrics.  It isn't the fabric I ordered--it never came in.  But, I think it turned out cute.  I quickly serged a trim on the fabric for the kids table, but the front table and the runners were just folded under and ironed.  I ran out of time!  
I will be able to use this tablecloth every fall and I can use the green fabric at Christmas.

Also, Honey made Sam's outfit.  It was so cute on him.  His name is on it in orange!

No comments: