Monday, November 21, 2011

Sar Beth's Feast

I haven't had much to blog about lately because we have just been doing the routines of life--cooking, cleaning, carpooling, changing diapers, etc... However, we had a big weekend and we are going to have a big week so I have lots to post so that I can remember what happened when I get old--or, ummmm... next month!

Sara Beth had her Thanksgiving Feast at school on Friday.  Mr. Barbour was so sweet and came dressed as a pilgrim.  He read to them and talked to them a little about what it was like to be a pilgrim.



Giving thanks to God before eating.

Leigh was with me because she had a field trip that morning (more on that later.)  Sara Beth was so sweet to invite her to sit with her and she shared her food with her.

They did a small craft.

Class Picture


Zeb and I are so thankful that our children are able to attend a school where they are able to learn about God and He is glorified!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me also.
G