Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Leigh's Field Trip

Leigh had a field trip to Disney on Ice on Friday morning.  She loved it and thought everything was really neat.  It's funny because I thought they had seen a lot of Disney movies, but I quickly realized they have not!  In the first act she had not seen The Lion King of Lilo and Stitch.  She enjoyed those scenes but just didn't get it.  Then, The Little Mermaid came out and she was hooked!  Unfortunately, we had to leave at intermission so that we could get to Sara Beth's feast at school.  This gave me a major case of mother guilt that I am still not over.  I feel like with three that I do lots of stuff for them half way.  I felt so guilty leaving something for Leigh to go to something for Sara Beth.  I hate that everything falls at the same time.  My friend Brittany told me that teaches them to be flexible and to not think that the world revolves around them.  There is a lot of truth in that--but I still feel guilty.  Leigh, however, could have cared less.  She saw an hour of it and then got to go to Sara Beth's big school!  All the while, Brittany had Sam---ahhh! balancing!

No comments: