Monday, July 1, 2013

"my fanciest day ever...so far"

Sara Beth declared Saturday her "fanciest day ever...so far".  They were flower girls in our sweet friend and babysitter, Miriam's, wedding.  Miriam made them feel so loved and special.  I know both of them will always remember her wedding day!  Thank you, Miriam, for allowing them to be part of it!

Bridal luncheon


I love this.  We had just walked in to the rehearsal and Leigh got a little nervous!  She jumped in her Daddy's arms and checked things out!

Loving their place!




The bride and her daddy




Zeb telling the girls how beautiful they looked!


I can't wait to see the real pics!








There was even a small amount of time to be silly!





Waiting around after pictures!

They loved just looking at her dress!

Leigh walking in my shoes!

prayer time before the service

No comments: