Friday, August 19, 2011

Back to School Dinner

\
I couldn't get my act this year on our Back to School Dinner.  I had lots of great ideas, but I couldn't actually get them done.  Maybe next year I can do what I really wanted to do!  Even our scaled back version was fun and I think helped to get the kiddos excited about a new year!  
The girls loved having their placemats be kindergarten lined paper.  After that ate they had fun practicing their letters and drawing.


We kept dinner simple and made pizzas.  If you haven't had the Pioneer Woman's pizza dough you are missing out!  It's super easy and tasty.  The couple of times we have made it, I made it the night before and put it in the fridge--that helped to take my fear of yeast away!  The kids just made cheese pizza, but I made us an eggplant and tomato pizza (you can find that on P.W.'s website as well)--it was YUMMY!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good!
G

Sunday's Child Clothing and Heirlooms said...

So, how many books did you make for this summer?