Thursday, September 27, 2012

Behind

I honestly can not believe that September is over!  I am so far behind!  I have been taking pictures so I will do a post on each child.  First off is Sam! I have the most pictures of him over this last month because he and I just hang out all day!  We are having so much fun.  I am so glad he isn't in school yet!

Lea and Sam  

Sam and Jake
My sweet mom took care of both boys one morning because we each had something to do and couldn't watch each other's kiddo!

About 3 hours after that picture was taken above Sam got really sick!  When he woke up from his nap he was screaming at the top of his lungs and hiding from me!  This was a Monday afternoon!  I took him straight to dr and he had strep!  Actually on Friday I put him to bed and I woke him after 20 hours of sleep on Saturday afternoon at 3:30!  Sunday and Monday morning he seemed fine, then it went all downhill!  I sure hated making that call to Bec and telling her Jake had played with a sick boy all morning.  Thankfully he didn't get sick!

This is what he looked like several hours after the doctor.  Not like what he looked like that morning for sure!

Thanks to a shot it didn't take long for him to bounce back!  Love the helmet is backwards!

This car is in my kitchen more than it is outside!

Sam doing Insanity with me!  He looks like he could be on a commercial for a kid who needs food!

a plank


We have been going to story time at the library on Mondays!

And lots of hard naps in the car since he is the third child!

Kristen and Ryder came into town!  
Jake was at school!


stealing homemade croutons


No comments: