Friday, May 25, 2012

I was spoiled!

Last Saturday was my birthday and I ended up very spoiled!  It's kind of fun to have a weekend birthday because it tends to get dragged out!  Friday night Zeb arranged for our very beloved babysitter, Miriam, to come for a long time!  He took me shopping out at Renaissance and then we went to AJs for dinner!  We had 8:00 reservations which is super late for us--normally we are in bed shortly after 8!  On Saturday, the five of us went to Corner Bakery for breakfast and then to the park for an early playtime!  After that, we hung around the house, played a little, and did some Saturday chores.  That night, my in-laws came and kept the kids and we went to eat Mexican with Molly and Wiley.  (I really wish that I had gotten a picture!)  It was so fun and relaxing!  The fun didn't stop there though, because after church on Sunday my parents took us to Table 100 for lunch!  


During dinner on Friday, it hit me that I have loved Zeb half of my life!  Ha!  I was pretty certain when I was 16 that I was going to marry him!  At that point we were just best friends!  A year later we started dating and the rest is history!


I have to add what Leigh said on Saturday.  I had dessert on Friday night and Sunday lunch, however, on my birthday I didn't.  We thought we were going to get some on Saturday, but time just got away from us.  Leigh told me, "Mamma, It's not your birfday if you don't get bezzert!"  So sweet!  I love how she calls dessert "bezzert!  I have even gone so far as to threaten SB so that she won't correct her!
Thank you to everyone who made it so special!  I am very thankful for these 32 years that God has given me!  I am very blessed!

No comments: