Tuesday, May 3, 2011

10 months

Sam I am, you are 10 months old!  My, oh my!  Forget toys, doors are your thing!  You crawl from one door to another and examine it all over!  You are loving food!  Your favorites are puffs and yogurt.  You eat pretty much all kinds of baby food, but the green stuff is your least favorite!  We are slowly introducing big boy food.  You still choke pretty easy.  You like crackers, cheerios, and black beans so far.  Since you have gotten tubes, you are a lot more independent.  My May (my mom) was saying today how you are happier with others now and not just me or Daddy.  You are a super fast crawler and can push up on me, but not yet on toys or window frames.  You save your biggest laughs for your sisters-- Always!  You have your two bottom middle teeth, and the side right one on the top.  Your top middle and the one on the left look like they won't be too long coming in.  You sleep about 12 to 12 1/2 hours at night with a short 30 minute morning nap.  You are napping in your crib in the afternoon--anywhere from an hour to two and a half!  I have been calling your daddy, Super Dad, because he is the one who got you napping in your crib a few weekends ago!  You are too fast and not interested in slowing down for pictures so I don't feel like I have a single good one from last month.  (the second one down---you had your arms like this for over 30 minutes in the swing--I don't see how that was comfortable!)








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay...what a big boy! can't wait to see him and hold him. sam, i am so glad you are enjoying life and giving bigger smiles than before your tubes!
~jen

Anonymous said...

Go Sam!
G