Friday, January 31, 2014

It's almost embarrassing

Today, my mother in law gave me a big surprise.  She brought a bag of things that Zeb had left at her house.  Inside that bag, was a stack (56 to be exact) of love letters!  Dating all the way back to 1998! ha!  I don't remember ever being cheesy, but they definitely are!  But what a treasure to have them back!  I have only read a couple so far, but I will read them all before bed tonight!  


And just so no one thinks I pursued him...Here is my box of letters that he wrote to me...hundreds and hundreds!  ( I think I have every one but one that he has ever written...the one that was the most special.  I carried it around for the longest time and somehow when I was a freshman in college, I lost it!)

I can't wait for him to get home because he has some explaining to do as to why he left them at his moms!  

No comments: