Tuesday, June 11, 2013

got armor?

Got Armor? Because this little guy does!  We had VBS last week and learned all sorts of new stuff.  Sam learned you can throw rocks and hurt someone (Stephen and the belt of truth) and that Daniel didn't get eaten by the lions--he just got scratched!  Oh my! Boys!  As Donna told me--"boys--they just have to have blood"!  I am quite sure his teachers told him the TRUE story of Daniel and he just didn't think it was exciting enough.  I have told him numerous times already that you can't add to the Bible!  ha!  I know which Bible stories I will be focusing on this summer.

In all serious, it was such a fun week!  All three of my kids learned a lot and had a blast doing it.  Lots of armor has been worn around the house this week.  I am so thankful for Weezie and Fair who headed up this monstrous task this year! It was worth every second spent working on it! Thank you!


Katie and Bryson have made a fun tradition of coming over for VBS!  So fun!








After a 2 hour nap on Saturday, I am ready for next year! Almost!

No comments: