Monday, September 27, 2010

Cleaning pavers?

Holly and Frank brought their girls to Jackson for a quick weekend (just Friday and Saturday) so we could celebrate Ari's 5th birthday and Alexandra's 2nd!  Friday we went to the Henson's for dinner.  To entertain them while dinner was cooking Sandi gave them squirt bottles filled with water and paintbrushes.  They had fun cleaning the pavers outside.  Personally, I think she has the wrong idea...if she let them do this inside she could have her floors scrubbed on hands and knees!  I might just try it!







We see deer in their neighborhood every time we are go--sorry for the bad pic--I didn't want to scare them away!  This was the mom and I didn't get a picture of the 2 very new and wobbly baby deer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simple works sometimes!

G

Unknown said...

Nice! She had instant cleaners! I wonder if she can still make the girls do the ‘cleaning’ after two years. :D Most probably yes since squirt bottles never fail to amuse kids when they shoot out water. Plus, the paver design is very much like those of a cardboard game, which makes it more fun. I guess I should try this too. -->Kylee