Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.  Psalm 139:14

Yesterday was "big sister day".  They both got to hold him for a minute or two.  It's funny because Sam's sats were best with Sara Beth holding him!  She was so proud and excited!  It absolutely made my heart melt! 


Leigh also got to hold him.  I had to assist her of course so I was just holding the camera back and snapping.  It would help if they let 3 people back!

We hope today will be "grandma" day.  I know Honey and My May are dying to get their hands on him!


Yesterday Sam was taken off of oxygen.  His sats got stronger and stronger through the day.  He had a very hard time eating.  Most of his feedings were tube fed although he took 2/3 of an ounce for Zeb and me last night.  He was tube fed all night so he could rest.  It ended up a good thing because his breathing slowed down a bit!  We hope to have him home this weekend!

1 comment:

laura said...

these pictures are just precious! what sweet big sisters! we are praying sam can come home soon.