Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad (a little late)

Happy 30th Anniversary Mom and Dad! Mom and Dad's anniversary was actually the last week in July, but my sisters and I gave them a dinner on August 1st! We had been planning it for many months and were very excited to celebrate their 30 years together. The day of the party I woke up at midnight very sick--1 hour before the party Sara Beth throws up. Zeb, Mom, and Leigh make it through the party feeling good, but all get sick during the night! So we spend the next 4 days not feeling well around my house!
The party was a lot of fun. We had a small family dinner at Nick's and I hear the food was delicious as usual! Amy Bates came and took pictures. She took around 300 pictures-- both formal and informal ones. There were so many to choose from, but I included some below!
I hope that you can can see the invitation in the frame! Dad sported a nice mustache and fro at their garden wedding! (Yes, a garden wedding in July in Mississippi!) The bridesmaids wore peach-hence our color scheme.

my parents with Doe and Dub and my mom's brother Joe and his wife Allison

Sara Beth may be an even bigger Daddy's girl than me!

I don't know how we will ever get a Christmas picture this year! And Zeb's family will have 6 kids 3 and under!


Kent and Jo Ann, Mom and Dad, Nannah, and Carol--we missed you Scooter!

Leigh with her great grandmother!




Who said you can't have fun in your eighties!

Mom and Dad with their 4 greatest joys!

2 comments:

The Hensons said...

the 80s picture is hilarious!

laura said...

sweet, sweet pictures! love the ones of you and zeb with sara beth. you looked so cute!