Sunday, August 24, 2008

First Day of School

Posing for a quick picture on the way to school!


good morning hug from Eady in the parking lot

I was expecting at least one tear-but got none! I mean, she could have missed me at least a little. On the way to school I was telling her that I was going to take her in, drop her off, and pick her up in 3 hours. She told me to make sure that I called her and she would call me. See the "phone" in the post below that she is going to use to call me. I only got pictures of the back of her head, because she never turned around-not even for a kiss good-bye!

Their first activity was coloring--one of her favorites!

When I walked in the door to pick her up, the first thing out of her mouth was, "Mommy did you call me? Me called you!" She had a great day! She didn't even wait for me to ask her how it was. On the way to the car she just starts saying.."me colored, me danced, and read, and went to the bafroom, called mommy"....and the list goes on.

No comments: