Monday, November 30, 2015

5 posts rolled into 1

The 2nd graders celebrated the 50th day of school!  They dressed from the 50s and went to Brent's for milkshakes!

Leigh and Charlotte

All smiles before school--Ben comes to our house and plays from 7-8:30 each morning.  They are so sweet and have a lot of fun.

Zeb was checking out Sam's excema and Austin thought she might have some as well.

Leigh worked hard on her mini me!


Even a policeman needs a nap.

Anne Frank

I am sure there were a million reasons for us not to let them do this, but since they were playing outside and being creative I didn't worry about the reasons why they shouldn't!

Who wouldn't want to pay 25 cents for a glass of water--again, creative---but we live on a cul-de-sac!

Rebecca and I did the Ovarian Spin Cycle

Sara Beth's first meet

The level 1 team

FPDS Swim Meet











While I was in Atlanta for a children's conference, Zeb took the kids to State for the day.  I really hate I missed it since we never got another chance to go, but they had a great time!




Sam even ran into his buddy Carson!



No comments: