Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Birmingham, Field Trip, Race, Easter Part 1

Another random post that covers about a 2 week span!  Mom, Sara, Elizabeth and I went to Birmingham a few weeks ago for a girls trip and to find Sara a dress!  Thanks to everyone who gave us recommendations on places to eat and things to do!  We ate great!  We ate dinner at Chuck's Fish (so so good), breakfast at Edgar's, and lunch at Urban Cookhouse.  And most importantly we found a dress!


Leigh's class went on a field trip a few weeks ago.  I didn't make it because of Bible Study.  Her teacher sent me a few pics!


Last weekend Tina, Terry, and I went to Hattiesburg to do a half!  It was a fun and quick girl's getaway!  We laughed a ton and have lots to laugh about now when we see each other!

Including this guy...we didn't see this in person, but I mean, really??...

That same weekend Elizabeth's family was here and we did an Easter tea party.  We were supposed to hunt eggs but that was the day it rained 5 inches!  I do think Easter is my favorite holiday.  Because of what we celebrate and the fact that it is usually less stressful than the others!

All the grands lined up for the blessing.

This one always prays with one eye open!







And I couldn't end a random post without a picture of my 2 favorite 3 year old boys!

And who carries a purse that looks like m and m underwear?  I mean really!

No comments: