Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Boston Red Sox

The gardens in Boston are beautiful!  I believe these next two were taken in Boston Common.  It's spring there (that meant tons of sneezing for me!) and the flowers are beautiful!  There are lots of flowers that we saw that I had never seen before!

 These geese were making a nest for the 6 eggs that lay under the goose!


The place where everyone knows your name could never guess that his name was Zeb!

The Boston Red Sox game was so fun!  This was the only time the entire week that we got hot!

Standing on top of the big green monster!

Ha!  Sorry, I know this picture will gross many people out!  But, you have to get a Fenway Frank at Fenway Park!

One of my favorites from the week!



After dinner at Stephanies we walked along the river and did a little (or a lot) of people watching!


1 comment:

The Hensons said...

is that hot dog on white bread?!?