Wednesday, June 16, 2010

More Visitors

I was so excited when Gina Foster called on Saturday and said they were on their way to Jackson.  They came over for a little while on Monday for a visit.  They have a precious 2 year old named Megan.

What do you think they are saying?


The Fosters have been friends for years.  I taught Lauren (on left) when she was in 2nd grade!  She's now going into 9th!  Zeb said I was like an old lady because I couldn't get over how tall and beautiful she is!  Sorry Lauren, but you are!  In the picture below you can definitely tell the sister sets!
Hopefully they will be back before another whole year goes by!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great surprise. And the girls are beautiful. Honey

Anonymous said...

Always nice to see old friends. Hope the rash is bettor.
G

Anonymous said...

I am back from SA and the first thing I did was check you page.The girls are beauties. I was so afraid you would have the baby before I got home. Thanks for waiting for me to get back(joke)I didnt want to be the last to see the little new honey. Mimi