Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Baby to Toddler

Zeb and I went to California for 9 days--mostly for fun, but for a little work. I gave Zeb's mom a baby girl and my mom gave me back a toddler. I don't know what they did, but they did too much!!!!

For starters, Leigh started walking. Now, Zeb and I both saw her first steps 4 or 5 weeks ago at Wednesday night dinner at church--but since then she had done no more than 2 or 3 steps. While we were gone she started walking. There is video below. I have tried 3 times to turn the video and can't, so just turn your head to the right to see her!

Also, she came back with several more words. She can say "tickle, tickle, tickle" as she is tickling you. She can also say diaper, love you, and Babalou (the name my dad calls her).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Leigh!
G

Anonymous said...

she is toooo cute. love honey