Thursday, December 11, 2008

3rd Annual Christmas Craft Party

This is the 7th and final post for the day--surely I am caught up after this!

Yesterday we had a couple of friends over for the annual Christmas Craft party. However, things were so busy I didn't even get a picture of the angels they made!

Rosalyn, Katie, Sara Beth playing after lunch


Forrest (turned around), Knox, Tucker, and Leigh--these four babies were so sweet and seemed to have fun hanging out and being passed from one arm to another!

Rosalyn, Eady, Sara Beth, Andrew, and Katie decorating their cookies

2 comments:

The Gardners said...

Anna - I desperately wish I was closer! I would LOVE craft day!!! The girls are just precious!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the updates - I love to see the pictures and activities.
G