Friday, December 26, 2014

Family Christmas

For the first time ever, we did Christmas with both of our families before Christmas Day.  It seemed so much easier and laid back.  Maybe that was just because we have been sick the last two years and thankfully we were well this year!  

The weekend before we spent it with the Hensons.












We spent the evening of the 23rd and the morning of the 24th with the McDaniels.  However, we did manage a trip to Bass Pro on the 22nd!


My parents rented a 15 passenger van on the 23rd and we drove around looking at lights and singing carols.  It was so much fun even if a lot of the lights were off because of the storm!! I definitely hope we do this again!  Maybe next year it will even be cool enough for hot chocolate!  I'm not kidding when I say stopping for ice cream was brought up several times!



My dad reading a Christmas poem written by his grandfather.




Next year there will be another McDaniel grandkid!!


 Sam couldn't get over the fact that Uncle Brad can't click his tongue! Sam tried to help him figure it out!


Next year, I will bring my good camera and maybe I will even be in a picture or two!

No comments: