Wednesday, August 13, 2014

And...our back to school pictures...

Last night we had our annual back to school pictures.  I had all of these things from past parties, so I didn't have to buy anything this year. (All of the printables I found last year until free printables.)  I didn't look at pictures from the past so that I would do something a little different!  It was so fun!   

I found these notebook page napkins from Target last year for 25 cents each.  I bought 4 packs, so I will definitely be using these in the future!

I cashed in my groupon for a cookie cake!  YUMMY!


The girls decided on dinner.  Sara Beth decided on steak and asparagus and Leigh picked macaroni and cheese and broccoli.  I can't believe it was actually balanced!  

All ready for the big day!



The Jordan's are ready too!

Mrs. Bowman and Leigh

Mrs. Randolph and Sara Beth

Both girls came out with huge smiles and said "This is going to be a great year!!" I am so thankful!

While the girls were having their big day, Sam went to a first grade meeting, then played cars in the FPC workroom while I stuffed notebooks for MOMS.  While I was wrapping things up, he made himself at home in Weezie's office!  This was the Sea of Galilee and the 12 disciples!  And the green was dry land!  Weezie, I hope we cleaned your office up!  Poor guy is going to be ready for school to start!  Tomorrow he's going with me to get my hair cut and then physical therapy for my neck!  His school starts in one week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat as a pin..considering it is MY office. I had as much fun listening to Sam as he played as he had playing! What an imagination!

Anonymous said...

Neat as a pin..considering it is MY office. I had as much fun listening to Sam as he played as he had playing! What an imagination!