Friday, April 5, 2013

Adoption

Meet Anna Corinne...Isn't she a cutie?  My sister, Elizabeth, is bringing her home from China sometime around September.  Can you help her?  Her friend, Emily Ferguson, designed the cutest fundraiser t-shirt.  You can see Sam modeling it below.  She is selling them for cheap. I actually told her too cheap--ha! But who listens to their big sister!  $15 for one shirt or 3 for $12.  


It has the James 1:27 verse on it with a heart over her home in China.  James 1:27 is written on the front.  They fit very true to size and are nice and thick.  I actually have mine on right now!



It does come minus the drool spots on the front! 
 There is a $5 or so shipping fee (i think no matter how many shirts) or I can get them and give them to you.  She is going to place an order the last week of April so you need to hurry if you want some.  She can do paypal so just let me know what size you want and what your email is!  You can also mail her a check, but payment has to be made before she orders!  Just let me know!  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

No comments: