Saturday, January 14, 2012

In my last post, I mentioned that MOMS Bible Study at FPCJ was doing a study on marriage.  Shirley Windham is teaching and is going to do a weekly summary.  (Click on her name and it will take you there--I think!)  Wednesday was so good!  I can't wait to start my homework today and for our study again next Wednesday!

Our week has been pretty un-exciting--which has been great!  Sam, Leigh and I spent a little time at the park before getting Sara Beth from school!


Leigh took her doll to school for show-n-tell. She loved the fact she was dressed like her doll.

About 2 mornings a week I go to a spin class before Zeb leaves for work.  Yesterday on my way home I could not get over the sunrise!  As the girls say, "Momma, God is saying good morning!"  

Last night we went and ate Mexican and came home for some good snuggle time!  My arms are full! I sure love these three!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


G