Friday, September 25, 2009

Halloween Costumes for Sale


Gymboree Flower Fairy Costume (they have the same one for sale this year). Hat, Tights, Booties, and Costume included. Size 2T-3T.

Mullins Square Butterfly Costume (infant up to 25 lbs is what tag says--ha! an infant can't wear this! Sara Beth was about 18 months old in this and would easily fit a 2T as well. Hat and costume included.

My personal favorite--The Children's Place chick (or duck?) size 6-12 months.


If you are interested in any of these costumes, leave a comment, email, or call me and I will get in touch with you. I have reasonable prices in my head, but I will take all good offers!

1 comment:

Jo said...

I know this is a long shot because it's been a few years, but I"m on a mad hunt for that duck costume in that exact size!! Is it still available by chance?! Let me know - jometcalf1@gmail.com

Thanks so much!