1. Lots of games (and a few temper tantrums because of losing)
2. play closet under the stairs and the playroom get a MUCH needed clean out
3. Lots of playing with Christmas toys
4. first (of many I'm sure) trips to High Heaven
5. family movie
6. everyone was off for MLK day
7. I will NEVER live this down.
8. And the highlight of the month--Grandparent's Day for Sara Beth
9. trying to catch the few snow flurries that were falling
10. tea party to Friends
11. watching Marshall and David roll out their own dough and make their first pizza
12. and the biggest part of the month was Anna Corinne having brain surgery to remove two tumors--praise God for Him answering prayers with a "yes" and for a successful and much easier than anticipated surgery. we had fun spending a few hours in memphis with the Peggs.
This picture makes me laugh SO hard! First off--what is Sam doing? Second--AC was not a happy camper! Brain surgery is TOUGH!!!