Friday, September 27, 2013

P Dub

When I saw the Pioneer Woman was coming to Lemuria, I knew I had to figure out a way to get the girls there (and let's be honest--me too!).  We love watching her shoes on Saturday morning and cooking her food every now and then (it always isn't exactly healthy!)  We got there about an hour early and were at the front of the line!  We passed our hour  by working on catechism, coloring, and reading her new books!

I haven't talked to anyone at the end of the line yet, but at the beginning she was super friendly.  The girls both asked her several questions and she took time to answer them and ask the girls a few also!



I know exactly what the girls will be doing at 9 am tomorrow!

1 comment:

Gray said...

She was still just as friendly and chatty about an hour after you saw her!! When I saw her in Memphis, it was nearly 3 hours after the signing began and she was just as wonderful. The experience we both had is the reason I continue to be a fan!