1. Learn to make and decorate sugar cookies. I want to learn to do this, but really I want to teach my girls to do this. I am looking for a recipe that taste good and icing that is easy to use!
2. Finish my stack of books beside my bed. I have quite the stack. I took 5 to NYC and ended up only reading 2. I have started several of them, but I'm terrible about finishing!
3. Be consistent on Scripture memory with the kids. Again...I'm good at starting and terrible with following through and keeping it up.
4. Reading with the kids. For several summers I set a goal in the number of books we read. This doesn't work anymore since two are now reading on their own. My goal is to listen to both girls read to me
5. Swim--my plan is to do lots of this! It's too hot to do much else!